Learn and consolidate your knowledge
It's time to prepare for your Mandarin Exam!
Learn effectively with us
The prerequisite for diligent training is a standard pronunciation of Mandarin.
Do not rush to practice repeatedly before you have learned how to pronounce it well, or you will consolidate your mistakes
and will need to spend much time correcting them.
一 : Practical Materials
Learn practical Mandarin phonetics,
vocabulary and grammar in a focused
manner to avoid inefficient learning and
二 : Interactive demonstration and imitation
The huge inertia of the native dialect makes it almost impossible for adults to correct their own pronunciation.
Therefore interactive counselling
by professional teachers can help you learn efficiently.
三 : Systematic practice
All skills require diligent training.
''No day without a line''
New HSK (1-9)
Interactive Mandarin provides HSK courses to students who are aiming to take the exam in the future.
The lessons' content will include :
- Pinyin system (for beginners only)
- Grammar points
- Vocabulary and characters
- Exam format prep. (1-2 months before exam date)
- Reading, writing, listening and speaking exercises
Students can improve their confidence and develop their exam skills with one of our experienced tutors.
We offer exam preparation course for all levels.
(New HSK from 2022 contains 9 levels, last 3 levels to be confirmed)
- HSK 1 (500 characters)
- HSK 2 (1,272 characters)
- HSK 3 (2,245 characters)
- HSK 4 (3,245 characters)
- HSK 5 (4,216 characters)
- HSK 6 (5,456 characters)
Advanced Levels (TBC)
- HSK 7
- HSK 8
- HSK 9
Prononciation, Pinyin system, sentences structures, vocabulary
2. Past papers
Sample conversations, key words and sentences in reading
Sentence Structures & Common Mistakes
Questions types analysis, content organisation, time management
New HSK has been adjusted to more realistic knowledge.
A. Elementary Levels
Overall requirements for learners:
- Understand simple texts in Mandarin
- Able to communicate during daily conversations with limited vocabulary.
- Able to use simple structures
- Understand some knowledge of Chinese culture and cross-cultural communication skills
HSK 1 : Self-introduction, daily routine, food, transportation, hobbies, etc.
HSK 2 : Basic social life, family life, school life, shopping, dining, personal feelings, etc.
HSK 3 : Travelling, school/work description, entertainment activities, festivals, education, occupations, etc.
B. Intermediate Levels
Overall requirements for learners :
- Understand Chinese texts with a variety of topics and themes
- Start & hold coversations in Chinese fluently
- Able to discuss complicated topics in paragraphs, such as daily life, work, occupation, social and cultural related topics
- Know how to use common communication strategies to help
- Have good knowledge of Chinese culture and cross-cultural communication skills
HSK 4 : community life, health, school life, daily office communication, animals, plants, etc.
HSK 5 : interpersonal relationships, lifestyle, learning methods, enviroment, society, etc.
HSK 6 : more general life to specific work- and study-related fieds, such as business social interaction, coporate affairs, problem and conflict solving, and culture cmparisons.
C. Advanced Levels (to refer to Business Mandarin)
We offer 1 hour trial lesson (offline & online)
Interactive Mandarin offers one-on-one private lessons, small group lessons (with other students) and online classes.
Students could choose their own time and place of study.
We customize the content and the pace of our courses to help students get the most out of their studies in a short period of time.